Meet Joe Young

XMAS

It was a sweltering Sunday to end the Prophet Muhammad's Birthday long weekend. Mum was kinda reeling from the meaty home buffet she had the night before, so she actually wanted Japanese food. Unfortunately, Xenri at Old Klang Road only served buffet during lunch time, so we made a move to Le Pont Boulangerie. Usually, business would be bustling, but it was pretty quiet at their dine-in area. Noticed that they changed their menu again, with some interesting additions to their dessert section. Mum got the pasta vongole (the clams were kinda overdone IMHO), while I ordered the prawn bisque as I was still on day 89 of my Nu Skin TR90 program. Kinda sad to note that drinking water is no longer free at Le Pont. You're encouraged to buy a bottle of Evian. So atas jor. At least the food prices were still reasonable and they now have a loyalty points system via My Nuggetz.

Spaghetti Vongole

Mum had a wedding dinner later that evening, so she spent a major portion of the afternoon getting ready. I sent her out at 6:00 PM, and when I returned, KH was waiting for me for our long overdue love-making session. The session was kinda drawn out because he couldn't trigger me to cum. Not that he didn't feel good inside of me. Hehe. He tried his best and in the end he couldn't hold it in anymore. Hahaha. Luckily, I didn't get any blue balls although I didn't climax.

Ku Lou Yuk

Out of the blue, KH invited Joe, the President of My Di Association. In reality, that association is now defunct because I don't think that I'm still the gor to them all those years ago. Everyone has moved on, and they've all grown up. I didn't realize that KH has not even met him before, and yet he arranged the meet-up. Amazing. Together with SK, we had dinner at CST Restaurant, Happy Garden. From Nyonya steamed fish and ku lou yuk we moved on to coffee and matcha lava cake at Zen & Co. Joe was still working hard to complete his specialization in radiology. He tells us that he still has his hang-ups about exams, but he has a stronger support structure now. All the best to him.

Matcha Lava Cake

Comments

Derek said…
Yeah lo, you guys didn't meet for so long already.
William said…
@Derek:
More like drifted apart.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho