SahabatSkandal Lunch: Edisi Sultan Selangor's Birthday

Nasi Ayam Goreng

On Sultan Selangor's birthday (it was a work day for me OK?), I met up with Cutiepie at Suria KLCC. Been a while since I had a SahabatSkandalTM lunch with her. After flitting from Little Penang Cafe, to Miss Kwan, we finally settled on Bumbu Desa on the top floor. We shared a Soto Ayam (salty soup, but the beef balls were quite good), and a Nasi Ayam Goreng Bumbu Desa. Over lunch, she was telling me about her work. Things are quite exciting for her because she is involved in a bank's digital transformation initiatives. She was also telling me about her colleague's aggressive cryptocurrency investments, liquidating traditional instruments, and even borrowing his granny's coffin money. Fuiyoh. But worst thing thing was hearing this kind of crap talk at the office:

You know what? While I was at the toilet, I made USD100!

Heard that the current slump made him clam up and turn green. Took two days MC. LOL. Cafe Illy had opened their doors at Suria KLCC so we went there for a drink, and a slice of pie. Another branch is set to be open at Pavilion. Seems that their menu is smaller now, but at least their prices did not change much.

Illy

Coffee Cup Chandelier

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I love that chandelier!
I still have no confidence in the crypto and bitcoins. Enlighten me please...
William said…
@Twi:
Try reading this - https://www.upfolio.com/
Derek said…
Haven't tried the one at Pavillion

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho